- good morning: a conventional expression of greeting or farewell
- This time on a particular day, characterized by a specified type of activity or particular weather conditions
- The period of time between midnight and noon, esp. from sunrise to noon
- the time period between dawn and noon; “I spent the morning running errands”
- dawn: the first light of day; “we got up before dawn”; “they talked until morning”
- (quote) repeat a passage from; “He quoted the Bible to her”
- Repeat or copy out (a group of words from a text or speech), typically with an indication that one is not the original author or speaker
- Mention or refer to (someone or something) to provide evidence or authority for a statement, argument, or opinion
- (quote) name the price of; “quote prices for cars”
- Repeat a passage from (a work or author) or statement by (someone)
- (quote) quotation mark: a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else
- A deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone
- A personified figure of love, often represented as Cupid
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; “his love for his work”; “children need a lot of love”
- An intense feeling of deep affection
- any object of warm affection or devotion; “the theater was her first love”; “he has a passion for cock fighting”;
- have a great affection or liking for; “I love French food”; “She loves her boss and works hard for him”
morning love quotes – Now I
I with the morning’s love have oft made sport,
And like a forester the groves may tread
Even till the eastern gate, all fiery-red,
Opening on Neptune with fair blessèd beams,
Turns unto yellow gold his salt green streams.
— William Shakespeare (1564-1616), British dramatist, poet. Oberon, in A Midsummer Night’s Dream, act 3, sc. 2, l. 389-93. The fairies, being benign spirits, do not have to disappear with the dawn, but can greet the rising sun that changes the color of the sea (Neptune).
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." Wayne Gretzsky
morning love quotes
Size: 22.5 inches in length x 17 inches in height
COLOR: MATTE BLACK & RED
Image is not of actual scale. Please view the size above for actual size.
Please be sure to make certain you purchase a QUALITY VINYL WALL ART DECAL. We Only use TOP QUALITY VINYL that lasts for years. Others are selling lower priced wall art by using lower quality vinyl that will fall off after a few days or weeks!
These designs are copyrighted and trademarked by Sakari Graphics. Any products and designs reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of Sakari Graphics will be persued for damages as compensation for infringement.